[AISWorld] MIS Academic Leadership Conference (MALC)

Thouin, Mark mark.thouin at utdallas.edu
Mon Oct 1 17:17:22 EDT 2018

The 8th MIS Academic Leadership Conference will be taking place April 11 – 13, 2019 at the University of Texas at Dallas in Richardson Texas.  The goal of the conference is to provide participants with an opportunity to meet and discuss best practices in MIS academic leadership.  The conference will include panel discussions of graduate and undergraduate curricula, research, recruiting, and strategic issues pertaining to IS academic leadership.  Registration is open to anyone with an active MIS leadership role.  Additional details regarding conference registration will be provided at the beginning of January.

Regards,

Conference Chairs

Mark Thouin, The University of Texas at Dallas

Atanu Lahiri, The University of Texas at Dallas