[AISWorld] SIGGreen Workshop at ICIS 2018 - Registration and Schedule

Pratyush Bharati Pratyush.Bharati at umb.edu
Thu Oct 11 15:36:24 EDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

The 2018 pre-ICIS SIGGreen annual meeting and workshop will be held in San Francisco, USA on December 13th, 2018.

We are including the next steps to help you prepare for the 2018 pre-ICIS SIGGreen workshop. The early registration deadline for the 2018 pre-ICIS SIGGreen workshop and ICIS is October 16th, 2018. Please start making all your arrangements to take advantage of early registration discount.

  1.  Registration is required to present/attend the pre-ICIS workshop. Please register as soon as possible.
     *   Please do make sure to:
        *   Register for “Ancillary Meetings & Workshops” in “Attendee Selections”
        *   Find “SIGGreen Pre-ICIS Workshop” by clicking on “Thursday, December 13, 2018.”
        *   Check the box in front of “SIGGreen Pre-ICIS Workshop”.
     *   Register here: https://icis2018.aisconferences.org/register/

  2.  The workshop schedule is now available on the SIGGreen website at:
     *   https://communities.aisnet.org/siggreen/new-item4/new-item

  3.  The hotel information for ICIS is available here:
     *   https://icis2018.aisconferences.org/hotel-travel/hotel-information/

  4.  Information about SIGGreen and this workshop will be updated here:
     *   https://communities.aisnet.org/siggreen/home
We look forward to seeing you at the 2018 SIGGreen Workshop at ICIS in San Francisco, USA.

Regards,

Johann, Stefan, and Pratyush
SIGGreen Workshop Co-Chairs

Best,