[AISWorld] Game Changing Cybersecurity Publishing Initiative Gathering Momentum: Journal of Organizational Computing and Electronic Commerce

Marianne Gloet marianne.gloet at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Oct 14 16:51:16 EDT 2018

UNSUBSCRIBE

Dr. Marianne Gloet | Research Fellow | Department of Management and Marketing | Faculty of Business and Economics | The University of Melbourne | M: 0404 567 130 | E: marianne.gloet at unimelb.edu.au
________________________________
From: AISWorld <aisworld-bounces at lists.aisnet.org> on behalf of Debabroto Chatterjee <dchatte at uga.edu>
Sent: Monday, 15 October 2018 12:19:30 AM
To: AISWorld at lists.aisnet.org
Subject: [AISWorld] Game Changing Cybersecurity Publishing Initiative Gathering Momentum: Journal of Organizational Computing and Electronic Commerce

Dear Colleagues:

I am delighted to report that the game changing publishing initiative launched in Jan 2018 to involve a team of distinguished scholars and practitioners to review cybersecurity submissions is paying dividends. Here is a list of published and forthcoming papers in the Journal of OrganizationalComputing and Electronic Commerce<https://www.tandfonline.com/action/journalInformation?show=editorialBoard&journalCode=hoce20>.

Exploring SME cybersecurity practices in developing countries, Journal of Organizational Computing and Electronic Commerce, Vol 28, Issue 3, 2018
Authors: Kabanda, S., Tanner, M. and Kent, C.

Violators versus non-violators of information security measures in organizations – A study of distinguishing factors
Authors: Khan, H.U. and Alshare, K.A.

Cryptojacking Injection: A Paradigm Shift to Cryptocurrency-based Web-centric Internet Attacks
Authors: Zimba, A., Wang, Z., and Mulenga, M.

Spear Phishing in a Barrel: Insights from a Targeted Phishing Campaign
Authors: Burns, A.J., Johnson, E.M., and  Caputo, D.D.

We greatly appreciate the interest and submissions. From our end, we are living up to the promise of an extremely efficient review process. Just in case you are not aware of the  CFP, here is the link: Call for Papers<https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/d73267_e93a9b7c362f4d659d0186a197d6358f.pdf>, (https://www.dchatte.com/senior-editorship)

Sincerely,

Dave Chatterjee<http://dchatte.com> (dchatte.com<http://dchatte.com>)
Senior Editor<https://www.tandfonline.com/action/journalInformation?show=editorialBoard&journalCode=hoce20>, Journal of Organizational Computing and Electronic Commerce
Leadership Council Member, Cybersecurity Collaborative<https://cyberleadersunite.com/> (https://cyberleadersunite.com/)

Associate Professor
MIS Department University of Georgia
Terry College of Business, The University of Georgia
Athens, GA 30602