[AISWorld] Game Changing Cybersecurity Publishing Initiative Gathering Momentum: Journal of Organizational Computing and Electronic Commerce

Michael Hotchkiss mbhotchkiss at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 07:17:12 EDT 2018

Hi Dave,

Thanks for this email and I appreciate being on the mailing list.

I have the attached paper currently in a peer review and while I cannot
submit it to your journal, I would still appreciate if you could read it
and / or share it with folks who might be interested. It is a book chapter
for an International Journal of Cyber Warfare and Terrorism publication but
I don't expect the publication to be available for some time.

Best,

Michael