[AISWorld] MOOC to Flip a Part of the Face-to-Face Classroom?

Jones, Beata b.jones at tcu.edu
Mon Oct 22 13:46:50 EDT 2018

Has anyone had any experiences flipping a part of their face-to-face class with a MOOC?  I am particularly interested in substituting a MOOC for a Python text. If you have used a MOOC in your face-to-face class, I would love to hear about it via email (b.jones at tcu.edu) and report back to the group.  Thank you in advance for sharing your wisdom!
Beata

Beata M. Jones, Ph. D.
Professor of Business Information Systems Practice | Neeley Distinguished Teacher | Honors Faculty Fellow
Neeley School of Business | Texas Christian University | Box 298530 | Fort Worth, TX 76129
Phone: 817 257 6948 | Email: b.jones at tcu.edu<mailto:b.jones at tcu.edu> | Skype: ITDocB | www.linkedin.com/in/beatamjones/en<http://www.linkedin.com/in/beatamjones/en>
Editorial Team Member: Journal of the European Honors Council<https://jehc.eu/index.php/jehc/index>
StrengthsFinder (r) -  Achiever - Strategic - Input - Relator -  Intellection