[AISWorld] Blockchain Hackathon at Fraunhofer Blockchain Lab / University of Bayreuth

gilbert.fridgen at uni-bayreuth.de gilbert.fridgen at uni-bayreuth.de
Thu Oct 25 14:01:10 EDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

Please forward the following invitation to interested students:

On November 9th and 10th, our team will host a Blockchain Hackathon.

Participants will work on both, the conceptual design and the programming of solutions to real-world problem that our partner companies will contribute. Our partners include BMW, IBM, Deloitte, T-Systems, Rehau, Rödl & Partner, Wacker Chemie, and Metafinanz, among others. The young talents will be supported by experts from blockchain start-ups. So far NEM, Datarella, DeonDigital, MotionWerk, StromDAO, and Xain have announced their support. Various food trucks and a regeneration areas will be available to the participants for their physical well-being and a lively ambiance. The event aims to deepen the interest of young talents in the Blockchain field, to give them the opportunity to apply their already learned skills to concrete real world problems, and to inspire them for further research in the area.

Further information, please refer to our website:
https://blockchain-hack.de

Best regards,

Gilbert Fridgen

--
Prof. Dr. Gilbert Fridgen

Fraunhofer FIT
Project Group Business & Information Systems Engineering

Fraunhofer Blockchain Lab

Research Center
Finance & Information Management

Professor of Information Systems
and Sustainable IT Management

Faculty of Law, Business Management and Economics
University of Bayreuth
95440 Bayreuth
Phone:  +49  921  55 - 4711
Fax:    +49  921  55 - 7662