[AISWorld] Tenure Track Position in Information and Service Management, Aalto University School of Business

Rossi Matti matti.rossi at aalto.fi
Tue Nov 27 04:49:11 EST 2018

Aalto University School of Business invites applications for

Tenure track position in Information and Service Management (Logistics, Management Science, or Information Systems Science), which will be filled at Assistant Professor level.

The position is located in the Department of Information and Service Management, which consists of three disciplinary areas: Information Systems Science, Logistics, and Management Science.  The department has bachelor’s, master's and doctoral students supported by 36 faculty members, and appreciates an active approach to international research collaboration and business co-operation. Both are supported by our current faculty and Aalto’s multidisciplinary collaboration platforms for research and education. We look for candidates with cross-disciplinary interests whose work complements the research of our faculty. Their research topics could be, for example, digital service development, business analytics, operations management, supply and service networks, and sustainable supply chains.

See more at:
https://www.aalto.fi/careers/assistant-professor-in-information-and-service-management

During ICIS, I and Virpi Tuunainen will be available for informal discussions with interested candidates.

Matti Rossi
Professor of Information Systems Science
Aalto University School of Business
Department of Information and Service Management
P.O. Box 21220 Chydenia (Runeberginkatu 22-24)
FI-00076 AALTO, Finland
email: matti.rossi at aalto.fi<mailto:matti.rossi at aalto.fi>
Mobile: +358-50-3835503, Skype: motrossi