[AISWorld] Tel Aviv University - Faculty Position in Information Systems

Dov Te'eni teeni at post.tau.ac.il
Thu Nov 29 12:03:49 EST 2018

The Technology and Information Management group in the Coller School of
Management at Tel Aviv University is recruiting tenure-track Assistant
Professors. We seek colleagues that are committed to excellence in research
and teaching in Israel.

Several members of our faculty will be at ICIS 2018 in San Francisco and
happy to discuss the new exciting opportunities at Tel Aviv University. If
you are interested in joining us, please send us a CV and research agenda
and we'll get back to you. Send to our chairperson: Professor Gal
Oestreicher-Singer gal.oestreicher at gmail.com.

You are welcome to visit us at https://coller.tau.ac.il/