[AISWorld] 19th I4CS 2019 in Wolfsburg, Germany - Call for Papers (CfP)

Erfurth, Christian Christian.Erfurth at eah-jena.de
Fri Nov 30 08:08:10 EST 2018

========================== CALL FOR PAPERS ============================

==

== 19th International Conference on Innovations for Community Services

== I4CS 2019, Wolfsburg, Germany, June 24 - 26, 2019

==

== Conference http://www.i4cs-conference.org/

== Submission https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=i4cs2019

== Contact    mailto:info at i4cs-conference.org

==

=========== publication by Springer CCIS series confirmed =============

Scope

-----

Interdisciplinary thinking is a key success factor for any community.

"Digital Innovations for the Public and Mobility Services" is the motto

of the 19th International Conference on Innovations for Community Services

(I4CS) be organized by the Ostfalia University of Applied Sciences in

the automobile city Wolfsburg, June 24 till 26, 2019. It is dedicated

to challenging aspects around modern private and business community

services.

Due to the rapid evolution of web technologies and rich mobile Internet

devices, ICT community support is possible on the next quality level.

In search of innovative solutions, multi-disciplinary collaboration

among researchers, service providers and industry partners is essential

to invent novel Internet community systems and services.

Conference Topics

-----------------

Technology: Distributed Architectures and Frameworks

- Data architectures & models for community services

- Innovation & social systems' management

- Community self-organization in ad-hoc environments

- Search, information retrieval & distributed ontologies

- Common data models & big data analytics

Applications: Communities on the Move:

- Social networks & open collaboration

- User generated content for business and social life

- Recommender solutions & context awareness

- Augmented reality & location-based gaming

- Intelligent transportation, logistics & connected vehicles

Socialization: Ambient Work and Living

- eHealth challenges & ambient assisted living

- Smart energy & home control

- Business models and municipal infrastructure

- Digitalization, IoT & cyber physical systems

- Security, identity & GDPR privacy protection

Submission

----------

I4CS solicits submissions of unpublished papers presenting research

results, industrial experiences and applications, as well as detailed

specifications of open problems.

Electronic submission is required. Full papers of no more than 16 pages

written in English should be submitted as PDF files using the EasyChair

conference management system. Submitted papers will be subject to a

single-blind review process by at least three members of the program

committee.

Publication

-----------

As in the previous years, I4CS will publish their proceedings 2019 in

the series Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS)

by Springer.

Important Dates

---------------

- Paper submission: February 20, 2019

- Author notification: March 31, 2019

- Camera-ready copies: April 15, 2019

- Authors' registration: April 15, 2019

- Conference date: June 24 - 26, 2019

Web Reference

-------------

- Conference URL: http://www.i4cs-conference.org/

- Submission URL: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=i4cs2019

- WikiCFP URL:    http://www.wikicfp.com/cfp/servlet/event.showcfp?eventid=82286

Your Contacts

-------------

- Karl-Heinz Lüke, Ostfalia University of Applied Sciences Wolfsburg

    [conference-chair at i4cs-conference.org]

- Gerald Eichler, Baden-Wuerttemberg University Mannheim

    [steering-chair at i4cs-conference.org]

- Christian Erfurth, Ernst-Abbe-Hochschule Jena

    [progam-chair at i4cs-conference.org]

- Günter Fahrnberger, T-Mobile Austria Vienna

    [publication-chair at i4cs-conference.org]

For further details and news, please check regularly the conference URL at

http://www.i4cs-conference.org/ Feel free to email info at i4cs-conference.org<mailto:info at i4cs-conference.org>

Kind regards

Karl-Heinz Lüke, Gerald Eichler, Christian Erfurth, and Günter Fahrnberger