[AISWorld] PhD in Information Systems and Technology Management - IE Business School - Madrid, Spain

Alvaro Arenas Alvaro.Arenas at ie.edu
Wed Dec 12 03:03:54 EST 2018

IE Business School programs are positioned as the best in the world according to international rankings including the Financial Times, BusinessWeek, Forbes, the Economist and Wall Street Journal, among others.

IE offers a Ph.D. in Management with concentration on Information Systems and Technology, which equips a new generation of academics and researchers with cornerstone knowledge and abilities in business, digital technologies, and technology management as well as in research methodologies.

*** Concentration on Information Systems and Technology
The concentration on Information Systems and Technology aims at preparing future researchers on the technical and organizational aspects of information systems and digital technologies. Main research areas include Digital Innovation; Data analytics, machine learning and Big Data; Enterprise information systems; Information security, cybersecurity and privacy; Information systems and economics; Knowledge management; and Gamification and serious games.

*** What are we looking for?
We are looking for candidates with excellent academic background and a strong commitment to research and academia.

*** What do we offer?
- High quality doctoral training in an attractive and international research environment. At IE, we care about the success of every student and take a highly personalized approach to doctoral education.
- Ph.D. scholarship for four years (Tuition + 17.500 Euros maintenance). We also provide students with research and conference travel support.
- Support to foreign students by IE's Student Office. Optional classes of English and Spanish languages are offered by IE Language Center.

We are currently accepting applications for our fall 2019 cohort.
Deadline for application is January 31st, 2019

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the Ph.D. Department at:
Phone: +34 915 689 733
Email: phdprogram at ie.edu.
Visit our website: http://www.ie.edu/business-school/degrees/phd

*** ABOUT IE Business School
IE Business School is located in Madrid, Spain, in the heart of the financial district. IE faculty is comprised of research-focused, multi-cultural and dynamic scholars from all areas of management, committed to help students to develop their full potential from different perspectives. IS faculty has published in top academic journals such as MIS Quarterly, Information Systems Research, European Journal of Information Systems, Information and Management, MIT Sloan Management Review, among others.