[AISWorld] Bringing the best actionable insights on cybersecurity -- JOCEC Ongoing Research Series

Dave Chatterjee dchatte at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 12:44:57 EST 2018

Dear Colleagues:

Greetings!

In light of recent queries from interested authors, I wanted to provide the
following clarifications:

1. "Bringing the best actionable insights on cybersecurity" is an ongoing
research series. No submission deadlines are in place. We welcome
interesting and quality research.

2. Accepted papers will be published in the Journal of Organizational
Computing and Electronic Commerce  (*https://tinyurl.com/y87tnfrk
<https://tinyurl.com/y87tnfrk>)* as regular articles and not as part of any
special issue.

As many of you know, this game-changing research initiative was launched in
the beginning of the year and has been very well received. Thanks to a
most *proactive
review team of distinguished scholars and practitioners*, we are able to
provide quick feedback to authors. Here is the URL for the CFP:
*https://tinyurl.com/y7b9vnlr
<https://tinyurl.com/y7b9vnlr>*

Here is a list of published and forthcoming papers:

*Exploring SME cybersecurity practices in developing countries*, *Journal
of Organizational Computing and Electronic Commerce, Vol 28, Issue 3, 2018*

Authors: Kabanda, S., Tanner, M. and Kent, C.

*Violators versus non-violators of information security measures in
organizations* – A study of distinguishing factors, Forthcoming 2019

Authors: Khan, H.U. and Alshare, K.A.

*Cryptojacking Injection: A Paradigm Shift to Cryptocurrency-based
Web-centric Internet Attacks, *Forthcoming 2019

Authors: Zimba, A., Wang, Z., and Mulenga, M.

*Spear Phishing in a Barrel: Insights from a Targeted Phishing
Campaign, *Forthcoming
2019

Authors: Burns, A.J., Johnson, E.M., and  Caputo, D.D.

Thanks so much!
*Dave Chatterjee*

Senior Editor, Journal of Organizational Computing and Electronic Commerce
The University of Georgia

www.dchatte.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/dchatte/
https://cyberleadersunite.com/