[AISWorld] Cases and readings in IS Ethics and IS role in Social Media

Jeet Gupta guptaj at uah.edu
Wed Jan 9 22:07:44 EST 2019

Hello Everyone:

I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and are recovered from al the
festivities of the Holidays and the New Year.

This semester, I am developing and teaching an online Capstone course for
our MS in Information Systems program where I use cases and readings to
discuss several contemporary issues in IS/T.  For this purpose, I am
looking for some good readings and cases in two topics:  (1) Ethical
consideration in IS/T; and (2) IS/T role in effective use of social media
in organizations.

I would appreciate your thoughts about these readings and cases in the
above two topics.

Thank you in advance for your assistance in the development and teaching of
this capstone course.

Best regards,

Jatinder (Jeet) N. D. Gupta, PhD, CFPIM

Immediate Past President, Decision Sciences Institute

Director, Integrated Enterprise Lab

Eminent Scholar and Professor
College of Business
The University of Alabama in Huntsville