[AISWorld] Theory in Economics of Information Systems (TEIS 2019) - Register soon

Cavusoglu, Hasan cavusoglu at sauder.ubc.ca
Tue Jan 15 02:24:14 EST 2019

Dear Colleagues,

The 9th annual Theory in Economics of Information Systems (TEIS) workshop will be hosted in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada on March 15 - 18, 2019.

The TEIS workshop is designed to provide in-depth and intense interactions among researchers who use analytical modelling methods in the area of economics of information systems. The aim is to advance a shared understanding about various aspects of analytical modelling research in our field. TEIS features a single track with one hour per paper to maximize benefits for the authors and the participants. All relevant information is available at http://www.teis-workshop.org/.

This message is to encourage you to register before the early bird deadline on February 1.

TEIS will be held in the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, historic luxury hotel at the heart of downtown Vancouver. To take advantage of our hotel block and special rate at the Hotel, all reservations must be received by February 19. Be sure to book your hotel today as capacity is also limited. Please feel free to share this information with your colleagues and PhD students.

We look forward to seeing you in Vancouver soon.

Warmest Regards,

Hasan Cavusoglu, Huseyin Cavusoglu, Barrie Nault
TEIS 2019 Workshop Co-Chairs
http://www.teis-workshop.org/