[AISWorld] Open IS PhD positions at University of Cologne

Wolf Ketter ketter at wiso.uni-koeln.de
Sun Jan 20 08:38:32 EST 2019

Dear Colleagues,

We are offering highly competitive PhD, postdoc, and scientific developer positions in our department IS for Sustainable Society at the Cologne Institute of Information Systems (CIIS):

https://www.is3.uni-koeln.de/de/jobs/

All positions are located at the interface of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and economics applied to sustainable energy and mobility.

The postdoc position is a joint offering together with the Energy Economic Institute at the University of Cologne.

It would be great, if you forward this announcement to your students. Don’t hesitate to contact me, if you or your students have any questions.

Thanks much and best wishes,

Wolf

Prof. Dr. Wolf Ketter.
University of Cologne | Faculty of Management, Economics, and Social Sciences
Professor of Information Systems for Sustainable Society
Pohligstr. 1 | 50969 Cologne
Tel: +49 221 470-5325

Director, Institute of Energy Economics
Vogelsanger Straße 321a | 50827 Cologne