[AISWorld] Academic inquiry on research interest on Simulation, Decision Making and IT Services Management issues

mmora at securenym.net mmora at securenym.net
Tue Jan 22 13:45:23 EST 2019

Dear colleagues interested on Simulation, Decision Making and IT Services
Management:

We thank in advance, remote evaluations on 3 DMSS prototypes, if interest,
regarding a current research on "Impact of DMSS for ITSM". One of our
goals is comparing the perceptions between ITSM professionals and ITSM
academics. We have collected already the evaluations from a sample of IT
professionals but we ask for academic evaluators yet. If interest, please
email us. Sincerely,
Research Team
- Dr. Manuel Mora, Autonomous University of Aguascalientes, Mexico
- MSc Claudia Hernandez, INEGI, Mexico
- MSc Oswaldo Diaz, INEGI, Mexico
- Dr. Jorge Marx Gómez, University of Oldenburg, Germany
email: jose.mora at edu.uaa.mx or mmora at securenym.net

Manuel Mora, EngD.
Full-time Professor and Researcher Level C
ACM Senior Member / SNI Level II
Department of Information Systems
Autonomous University of Aguascalientes
Ave. Universidad 940