[AISWorld] BISE Special Issue: "High Performance Business Computing" (Call for papers)

Guido Schryen guido.schryen at uni-paderborn.de
Thu Jan 24 12:42:34 EST 2019

Dear colleagues,

we cordially invite you to submit your latest research results to the

Special Issue on "High Performance Business Computing" to be published in Springer's journal Business & Information Systems Engineering (BISE).

Publication date: January 2020

Solicitation of manuscripts: March 01, 2019

Guest editors:

Guido Schryen, Paderborn University, guido.schryen at upb.de<mailto:guido.schryen at upb.de>

Natalia Kliewer, FU Berlin, natalia.kliewer at fu-berlin.de<mailto:natalia.kliewer at fu-berlin.de>

Andreas Fink, Helmut-Schmidt-Universitaet, andreas.fink at hsu-hamburg.de<mailto:andreas.fink at hsu-hamburg.de>

The Call-for-Papers can be obtained from:

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12599-018-0549-x

In case of any questions, feel free to contact one of the guest editors.

We are looking forward to receiving your submissions.

Guido, Natalia and Andreas

--

Prof. Dr. Guido Schryen

Chair of Management Information Systems and Operations Research

Paderborn University

Warburger Strasse 100

33098 Paderborn

Germany