[AISWorld] Recognition of two top reviewers of JITCAR (Journal of IT Case and Application Research)

Shailendra Palvia Shailendra.Palvia at liu.edu
Mon Jan 28 14:21:58 EST 2019

Dear Friends from around the world:

Few months back I had shared the good information about JITCAR's inclusion in SCOPE.  Pretty soon, I will apply for its inclusion in SSCI.

Meanwhile, success of world class journal like JITCAR depends on its dedicated reviewers.  Executive Board of JITCAR would like to take this opportunity to recognize TWO TOP REVIEWERS of 2018.  Dr. Xiao Xiao and Dr. Priya Seetharaman.

Dr. Xiao Xiao
Department of IT Management, Copenhagen Business School. Howitzvej 60, 4th Floor, Frederiksberg, DK-2000, Denmark

Dr. Priya Seetharaman
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, Diamond Harbour Road, Joka, Kolkata - 700104

Congratulations Dr. Xiao and Dr. Seetharaman !!

Sincerely

Dr. Shailendra Palvia, Fulbright-Nehru Senior Scholar 2016-17
Professor of MIS, College of Management, Long Island University Post, Brookville, NY 11801.
Lifetime Scholarly Achievement Nomination from LIU Post in 2012 and 2016
http://liu.edu/CWPost/Academics/Faculty/Faculty/P/Shailendra-Palvia?rn=Faculty+Profiles&ru=/CWPost/Academics/Faculty/Faculty
Editor-in-Chief, Journal of IT Case and Application Research (JITCAR)
Phone #: 732-983-7034
Thou shall not hurt anybody by action, speech or thought directly or indirectly, consciously or subconsciously and if you do, ask for forgiveness.
Please consider well being !
Of not just human beings !!
But all living beings !!!

-