[AISWorld] Invitation to Contribute- Special issue from Information Discovery and Delivery

Hui Shi huishi at cpp.edu
Tue Feb 12 12:40:23 EST 2019

Dear all,

     Hope this email finds you well. We are happy to invite you to submit a paper for Information Discovery and Delivery for a special issue "Knowledge Discovery from the Web". Both Research and Review papers are welcome for possible publication in this issue. More details are included in the CFP link  http://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/products/journals/call_for_papers.htm?id=8149.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Best regards

Hui

Hui Shi, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Computer Information Systems
College of Business Administration
Cal Poly Pomona