[AISWorld] Call for Participation: REFSQ 2019, 18-21 March, Essen, Germany

Stricker, Vanessa Vanessa.Stricker at paluno.uni-due.de
Wed Feb 13 16:20:56 EST 2019

    CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

    REFSQ 2019 -- 25th International Working Conference on

    Requirements Engineering: Foundation for Software Quality

    March 18 - 21, 2019, Essen, Germany

    https://refsq.org

    REGISTRATION IS NOW ONLINE: https://refsq.org/2019/event-information/registration/

    We invite you to be part of the 25th edition of REFSQ and celebrate a quarter of a century of inspiring research results, innovative ideas and inspiring discussions with us!
    The REFSQ working conference is the leading European conference series on requirements engineering. It is the goal of REFSQ to foster the creation of a strong European RE community across industry and academia.

    REFSQ 2019 will celebrate its 25th anniversary with a special programme:

    25th Celebration Talks
    ------------------------------
    Prof. Dr. Kevin T Ryan, University of Limerick: Do we still require RE?
    Dr. Peter Peters: Requirements Management in the “Agile World” – a disappearing act?
    Prof. Dr. Anthony Finkelstein, Scientific Advisor HM's Gov./University College London: Speaking Truth to Power

    Research Track
    --------------------
    18 Papers will be accepted and will be presented in 10 sessions following the special discussion format of REFSQ
    1 live study and 1 online study will be conducted as part of the Research Methodology Track

    Industry Track
    -------------------
    Industry Keynote: Robert Karban, NASA/California Institute of Technology
    6 existing talks from industry
    2 industrial mini tutorials
    NLP Deep Dive: 4 Tool vendors will check a golden specification

    Co-located Events
    ------------------------
    Doctoral Symposium
    Make Your Own Vision Video - NOW!
    CreaRE: 7th International Workshop on Creativity in Requirements Engineering
    The ESSENCE of RE
    NLP4RE: Second International Workshop on Natural Language Processing for Requirements Engineering
Data Science and Machine Learning Methods for Querying and Analyzing Requirements
    D4RE: Second International Workshop on Learning from Other Disciplines for Requirements Engineering
RE Cares @ REFSQ

    Social Events
    -----------------
    Welcome Reception @ ATLANTIC Congress Hotel (Tuesday, 19.03.2019)
    Guided Tour @ UNESCO World Heritage Site "Zeche Zollverein" (Wednesday 20.3.2019)
    Conference Dinner @ Kokerei, Zeche Zollverein (Wednesday 20.3.2019)

    Important Dates
    ----------------------
    Early Bird Registration Deadline: 25.02.2019
    Main Conference: 19.-21.03.2019
    Co-located Events: 18.03.2019

    Contact

    E-Mail: contact at refsq.org
    https://refsq.org

    paluno - The Ruhr Institute for Software Technology
    c/o Vanessa Stricker
    University of Duisburg-Essen
    Gerlingstrasse 16
    45127 Essen, Germany

    We hope to welcome you at REFSQ 2019 in Essen, Germany!