[AISWorld] AMCIS 2019-Exploring Human Cognition Surrounding Emerging Technologies

Jia Shen jiashen at rider.edu
Mon Feb 25 16:27:21 EST 2019

Dear Fellow Researchers,

We kindly invite you to submit your manuscripts to the AMCIS 2019
Mini-track, Exploring Human Cognition Surrounding Emerging Technologies.
AMCIS 2019 will take place in Cancun, Mexico, between the 15th and 17th of
August, 2019.

Mini Track: Exploring Human Cognition Surrounding Emerging Technologies

Understanding human cognition is a critical component to the successful
design, implementation, and use of information systems. Human cognition
deals with how we know and make decisions, through processes including
reasoning, perception, and judgment. The future of the Information Systems
discipline is bound to involve human cognition as systems are increasingly
used to meet social and business needs in novel settings. This mini-track
is a part of the “Cognitive Research in IS” track, which solicits
information systems research investigating the widest variety of human
cognition-related issues. For our mini-track, we invite submission of
research investigating human cognition surrounding emerging technologies,
including but not limited to: Internet of Things (IoT), (big) data
analytics and visualization tools, innovation and creativity-fostering
tools, virtual/augmented reality, block chain, autonomous vehicles, 3D
printing, and commercial drones. We welcome qualitative, quantitative,
experimental, and case study research and research-in-progress.

Timeline and Submission Details:

·      March 1, 2019: AMCIS manuscript submissions closes for authors at
10:00am PST

·      April 24, 2019: Camera-ready papers are due

More track information can be found:

https://amcis2019.aisconferences.org/submissions/track-descriptions/#toggle-id-5

Looking forward to your submissions!

--