[AISWorld] Final Call for Papers: BISE Special Issue "High Performance Business Computing"

Guido Schryen guido.schryen at uni-paderborn.de
Wed Feb 27 06:07:58 EST 2019

Dear colleagues,

we cordially invite you to submit your latest research results to the

Special Issue "High Performance Business Computing"

Business & Information Systems Engineering (BISE) Publication date: January 2020 Solicitation of manuscripts: March 15, 2019

Guest editors:

Guido Schryen, Paderborn University, guido.schryen at upb.de<mailto:guido.schryen at upb.de> Natalia Kliewer, FU Berlin, natalia.kliewer at fu-berlin.de<mailto:natalia.kliewer at fu-berlin.de> Andreas Fink, Helmut-Schmidt-Universitaet, andreas.fink at hsu-hamburg.de<mailto:andreas.fink at hsu-hamburg.de>

The Call-for-Papers can be obtained from:

http://www.bise-journal.com/?p=1514

In case of any questions, feel free to contact one of the guest editors.

We are looking forward to receiving your submissions.

Guido, Natalia and Andreas