[AISWorld] CFP: Economic and Business Implications of Blockchain Technology

Horst Treiblmaier Horst.Treiblmaier at modul.ac.at
Fri Mar 1 02:54:50 EST 2019

Dear Fellow Researchers,

We kindly invite you to submit your manuscripts to the special issue on
“Economic and Business Implications of Blockchain Technology” in the
open access journal “Frontiers in Blockchain”.

We welcome submissions that investigate in an academically sound manner
the economic and business implications of blockchain technologies. Both
qualitative and quantitative research methodologies are welcome, as are
carefully conducted case studies, literature reviews, and conceptual
papers. Submissions to this topic need to clearly describe the expected
impact of blockchain technologies and how the authors derived their
conclusions. Theory-based papers are appreciated, especially if the
authors make a substantial extension of current theorizing. In this
research topic we explicitly welcome interdisciplinary research that
helps to shed light on blockchain technologies from various angles.

https://www.frontiersin.org/research-topics/9917/economic-and-business-implications-of-blockchain-technology

== Important dates ==
*) Abstract submission: 23 April 2019
*) Manuscript submission: 21 August 2019

== Topic editors ==
Horst Treiblmaier
MODUL University Vienna
Vienna, Austria