[AISWorld] SURVEY: IS and Open Science: Are We Ready?

Hanna Krasnova krasnova at uni-potsdam.de
Fri Mar 8 03:31:37 EST 2019

//////// //////// ////////  SURVEY: IS and Open Science: Are We Ready?
//////// //////// ////////

Dear IS Colleagues, Is Information Systems field ready for Open Science?
Where are we and where are we heading? To answer these questions we would
like to kindly invite you to take part in our short survey (just 7 minutes
of your time!).

*https://ww3.unipark.de/uc/IS_OpenScience
<https://ww3.unipark.de/uc/IS_OpenScience>*

In this survey, we would like to understand the attitudes of IS researchers
towards Open Science and the general openness of the Information Systems
community. We would be so grateful if you could support this research!

Thank you so much in advance!
With warm regards from Berlin,
Prof. Dr. Hanna Krasnova | Dr. Annika Baumann | Dr. Antonia Köster

______

Prof. Dr. Hanna Krasnova, Chair
Chair of Business Informatics, esp. Social Media and Data Science
Universität Potsdam
Principal Investigator
Weizenbaum Institute for the Networked Society: The German Internet
Institute
www.vernetzung-und-gesellschaft.de