[AISWorld] Postdoc Position Announcement

Coleman, Charisse LaShawn cjones1 at illinois.edu
Wed Mar 13 13:06:00 EDT 2019

Hello,

I would like to get the attached postdoc position announcement sent out to your listserv. I have attached both a word document, as well as a pdf.

Please let me know if additional information is needed.

Thank you.
Charisse

Charisse Coleman, PHR, SHRM-CP
Assistant Director of Human Resources, Business Administration
350D Wohlers Hall, MC-706, 1206 S. Sixth Street, Champaign, IL 61820
217.333.7435  |  cjones1 at illinois.edu

[Gies College of Gusiness - Illinois]<http://www.business.illinois.edu/>