[AISWorld] Open Rank Tenure-Track or Clinical Position in Information Systems at Washington State University

Rob Crossler rob.crossler at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 16:14:35 EDT 2019

The Carson College of Business has openings for open rank positions at both
tenure track and clinical positions in Information Systems. These positions
will support a substantial revision to our undergraduate core curriculum,
designed to support our college strategic goals. As such, this position’s
teaching will involve the Introduction to Business courses at the
undergraduate level as well as other classes to be determined based on
individual preferences and departmental needs. The expected teaching load
varies from 6 hours to 12 hours (2, 3 or 4 courses /semester) depending on
the position and qualifications of the candidate.

The successful candidate will also be expected to make service
contributions to the department, college, university, community, and
profession commensurate with rank. Research may also be part of this
position at the discretion of the appointing authority.

Further details about the tenure track position can be found here:
https://www.wsujobs.com/postings/43854

Further details about the clinical position can be found here:
https://www.wsujobs.com/postings/43853

If you have any question, please email Rob Crossler at rob.crossler at wsu.edu

Robert Crossler
Management, Information Systems, and Entrepreneurship
Carson College of Business
Washington State University
rob.crossler at wsu.edu