[AISWorld] [SUSPICIOUS] Re: link to experiment for PhD dissertation

Malgorzata Kolotylo mkolo005 at fiu.edu
Tue Mar 19 13:08:59 EDT 2019

Hello,

I just wanted to follow up and ask if it would be possible to post the link
to the survey? Also, would it be possible to just add a comment to the
description "Please open on PC or laptop; the survey will not open properly
on phone or tablet'.

I would greatly appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Gosia
*Malgorzata Kolotylo-Kulkarni*
Ph.D. Candidate
Information Systems and Business Analytics
*College of Business*
11200 S.W. 8th St.
Modesto A. Maidique Campus, RB 250
Tel: 305-348-8357