[AISWorld] ICEGOV2019 Workshop on Science Base Creation for Digital Government

Charalampos Alexopoulos alexop at aegean.gr
Wed Mar 20 15:40:52 EDT 2019

Dear colleagues and participants of ICEGOV2019,

hereby we kindly invite you to the workshop we are organising on the *Creation
of a Science Base for Digital Government, *which is part of the Gov3.0
ERASMUS+ Knowledge Alliance (https://gov30.eu)

The objectives of the workshop are as follows:

   - Present and discuss the current status on training needs within the
   e-Government field; (30 min.)
   - Validate modules and courses of a Training Programme in Government
   3.0; (40 min.)
   - Identify scientific theories and methodologies related to digital
   transformation in government (90 min.).

The workshop will be held within ICEGOV2019 on *Tuesday, April 2019 | 10:00
- 13:00* | RMIT Storey Hall - Room 016.07.001/2.

For more information: http://www.icegov.org/track/workshop-3/

The Workshop chair,
CHARALAMPOS ALEXOPOULOS
University of the Aegean