[AISWorld] Research Policy SI on Digital Transformation of Innovation and Entrepreneurship

Satish Nambisan spn24 at case.edu
Thu Jun 20 09:02:21 EDT 2019

The Special Issue of Research Policy on the Digital Transformation of Innovation and Entrepreneurship (that Mike Wright, Maryann Feldman and I co-edited) is now published. It can be accessed at https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/research-policy/vol/48/issue/8.

The 11 articles included in this Special Issue focus on a wide range of topics—for example, digital innovation trajectories, platform governance, open innovation communities, equity crowdfunding, crowdsourcing, and impact of digital innovation on job creation—and employ diverse theoretical perspectives and methodologies. Our introductory article (see below) offers a broad overview of this rapidly emerging research area and identifies promising issues and themes for future research. We hope you will find the Special Issue interesting and useful.

Nambisan, S., Wright, M., & Feldman, M. (2019). The digital transformation of innovation and entrepreneurship: Progress, challenges and key themes. Research Policy, 48(8), 103773 . https://www.researchgate.net/publication/332244707_The_digital_transformation_of_innovation_and_entrepreneurship_Progress_challenges_and_key_themes

Satish Nambisan
Nancy and Joseph Keithley Professor of Technology Management
Professor of Design & Innovation
The Weatherhead School of Management
Case Western Reserve University
Cleveland, OH 44106-7235