[AISWorld] PLS2020 conference update: The submission system is already open

"José L. Roldán" jlroldan at us.es
Mon Sep 16 06:21:06 EDT 2019

Dear colleagues,

Submit your abstract or paper to the PLS2020 conference, now!
https://www.pls2020.org/call-for-papers/submission/

We already have plenty of submissions, registrations, and special sessions (e.g., software presentations). The slots fill quickly, and you can expect an exciting program and various special issue publishing opportunities:

https://www.pls2020.org/call-for-papers/special-issues/

Particularly, we would like to highlight a special issue CfP on "Using advanced PLS-SEM methods to further the understanding of MIS phenomena" in ACM-SIGMIS DATA BASE for Advances in Information Systems: http://udel.edu/~pnsharma/cfp_database_final.pdf

We look forward to bringing the quantitative research community together. You can expect excellent networking opportunities and some milestones in the PLS-SEM method development and application!

The submission system will be open until October 12, 2019.

PLS2020 conference
Beijing, China, March 16-19, 2020, https://www.pls2020.org

Best regards,
Huiwen Wang, Yide Liu, Christian M. Ringle, and Marko Sarstedt

Jose L. Roldan, Ph.D.
Departamento de Administracion de Empresas y Marketing
Universidad de Sevilla
Ramon y Cajal, 1. 41018 Sevilla (SPAIN)
Voice: (34) 954 554 458 / 575 Fax: (34) 954 556 989
Skype: jlroldan67
<mailto:jlroldan at us.es>

http://orcid.org/0000-0003-4053-7526
Google Scholar: https://goo.gl/PPY32K

Dr. José L. Roldán
Professor of Management

Senior Editor, The DATA BASE for Advances in Information Systems
http://sigmis.org/the-data-base/

Department of Business Administration and Marketing
Universidad de Sevilla
Ramon y Cajal, 1. 41018 Seville (SPAIN)