[AISWorld] CFP : The 19th ICEB Newcastle U.K., 8-12 Dec. 2019 (submit 30 SEP)

Eldon Li (CPU) eli at calpoly.edu
Sat Sep 21 21:57:37 EDT 2019

C A L L  F O R  P A P E R S

The 19th International Conference on Electronic Business (ICEB’19)

(An AIS-Affiliated Conference indexed by EI Compendex & SCOPUS since 2005)

Newcastle Upon Tyne, U.K.

8-12 December 2019 <x-apple-data-detectors://7>

www.iceb2019.org <http://www.iceb2019.org/>

Submission Deadline: Extended to 30 SEP 2019 <x-apple-data-detectors://9>

THEME: “Artificial Intelligence Empowered Business Processes”.

KEYNOTE SPEAKERS

Prof. Patrick Chau, University of Hong Kong, EIC - Information and
Management

Prof. Pär J. Ågerfalk , Uppsala University, Sweden, EIC - European
Journal of Information Systems

Prof Feng Li, Cass Business School, UK
Eddy Yin, Chief Digital Officer, Microsoft Enterprise Services,
Microsoft China

SUBMISSION SITE

https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iceb2019

TOPICS OF INTEREST

The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:

• Artificial intelligence and its applications

• Big data analytics and business intelligence

• Blockchain and smart technologies

• Co-Creation in Electronic Business

• Cultural and social issues related to electronic business

• Digital transformations in enterprises

• E-business

• E-commerce and e-retail

• E-entrepreneurship

• E-governance, policy and law

• E-healthcare

• E-learning

• E-marketing, e-consumer behaviour, e-CRM

• E-supply chain management and e-logistics

• Internet of Things

• Knowledge management and sharing

• New technology acceptance, adoption and diffusion

• Security, trust and privacy issues

• Smart cities

• Smart homes

• Smart manufacturing

• Smart tourism and hospitality

• Social media and social commerce

• Strategies and models of electronic business

• Virtual communities

• Web mining and recommendation systems

• Other related issues

IMPORTANT DATES

30/09 <x-apple-data-detectors://11>: Deadline for submitting papers or
abstracts

15/09 <x-apple-data-detectors://12>: Notification of acceptance for
conference presentation

15/10 <x-apple-data-detectors://13>: Presenter’s paper registration and
last day of early-bird registration

15/10 <x-apple-data-detectors://14>: Program schedule announcement

01/11 <x-apple-data-detectors://15>: Camera-ready preliminary paper
submissions and last day of regular registration without late fee

01/12 <x-apple-data-detectors://16>: Web-posting of preliminary
conference proceedings

08-12/12: Conference events

15/12 <x-apple-data-detectors://17>: Submission of camera-ready revised
papers for formal conference proceedings

31/12 <x-apple-data-detectors://18>: Publication of formal conference
proceedings

SPONSORING JOURNALS

Authors of high-quality papers selected from the conference proceedings
will be invited to submit the revised and expanded version of their
papers for reviews by the following sponsoring journals.

1. Electronic Commerce Research (ECR) listed in SSCI

2. Electronic Commerce Research and Applications (ECRA) listed in SSCI

3. Information & Management (I&M) listed in SSCI

4. International Journal of Electronic Commerce (IJEC) listed in SSCI

5. Internet Research (IR) listed in SSCI

6. Journal of Electronic Commerce Research (JECR) listed in SSCI

7. International Journal of Electronic Business (IJEB) listed in Scopus

8. I. J. of Information and Computer Security (IJICS) listed in EI/Scopus

9. I. J. of Internet Marketing and Advertising (IJIMA) listed in Scopus

10. I. J. of Internet and Enterprise Management (IJIEM) listed in Inspec

11. I. J. of Information Systems and Management (IJISAM) listed in Inspec

12. I. J. of Technology Policy and Law (IJTPL) listed in Inspec

CONTACT DETAILS

For more information about the conference, please contact:

Dr. Honglei Li, Conference Chair of ICEB 2019

Tel: +44 7958427327 <tel:+44%207958427327> /
Email:honglei.li at northumbria.ac.uk <mailto:honglei.li at northumbria.ac.uk>