[AISWorld] Last chance: Nomination deadline for the AIS Education Awards is October 1, 2019

Heikki Topi hetopi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 08:55:08 EDT 2019

Dear Colleagues:

This is our last reminder of the October 1, 2019 nomination deadline for
the AIS Awards recognizing excellence in IS Education. I would strongly
encourage you to submit a nomination! This year, nominations are open for
three education awards:

- AIS Award for Outstanding Contribution to IS Education,
- AIS Award for Innovation in Teaching, and
- AIS Award for Best Conference Paper in IS Education

For the first two awards, both nominations of others and self-nominations
are welcome. The conference paper nominations should come from conference
chairs or relevant track chairs.

Please see https://aisnet.org/?ExcellenceInEduAward for details of the
nomination process or contact me for further information. The winners will
be announced at ICIS 2019 in Munich.

These awards are an excellent way to celebrate the outstanding and highly
important work that IS educators do every day around the world! Please
consider submitting a nomination, and share this reminder with those who
might be interested.

Thank you in advance for your nominations!

With best regards,

Heikki

Dr. Heikki Topi
Professor and Chair, Computer Information Systems
Interim Chair, Information and Process Management
VP of Education, Association for Information Systems
Bentley University
+1-781-891-2799
htopi at bentley.edu