[AISWorld] Call For Chapters—Information Technology Applications for Strategic Competitive Advantage and Decision Making!

Efosa Idemudia efoidemudia at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 2 20:48:59 EDT 2019

To Whom It May Concern:

Greetings and hope you are having a fantastic week. Could you please help to send a general email to AIS email systems with the content below? I greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for the kind support and help.

Sincerely,

Efosa

Subject: Call For Chapters—Information Technology Applications for Strategic Competitive Advantage and Decision Making!

Dear Professor,

I hope this e-mail finds you well!

Currently, I am in the process of editing a forthcoming publication entitled ****Information Technology Applications for Strategic Competitive Advantage and Decision Making ****, to be published by IGI Global, an international publisher of progressive academic research. I would like to take this opportunity to cordially invite you to submit your work for consideration in this publication.

I am familiar with your research interests and expertise in ****Information Systems, Information Technology, and Business Analytics ****, and I am certain that your contribution on this topic and/or other related research areas would make an excellent addition to this publication.

Please visit **** https://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/4345 **** for more details regarding this publication and to submit your work. You can also find detailed manuscript formatting and submission guidelines at http://www.igi-global.com/publish/contributor-resources/before-you-write/. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you very much for your consideration of this invitation, and I hope to hear from you by ****October 18, 2019***!

Best wishes,
Efosa C. Idemudia
Editor
Information Technology Applications for Strategic Competitive Advantage and Decision Making