[AISWorld] Call for participation in new AIS Education initiatives

Riana Steyn riana.steyn at up.ac.za
Wed Nov 20 02:55:15 EST 2019

Good day Heikki
I hope you are doing good.
I am considering to volunteer for one of these two task forces, I am not
100% which one though, but I do think it is important for my career to
become part of such task forces and initiatives.
I don’t have any prior experience with the micro credentials but I think
this would benefit my institution as well however I am not sure if I will be
able to be part of such a task force if I don’t have experience.
I was wondering, if I can't be part of the task force, if I will be able to
have a "Support for the task force" role that can do additional tasks,
activities etc, I hope this makes sense.

Looking forward to hearing from you
regards