[AISWorld] IoT and Blockchain for Smart Cities, Winter School 2020

Canan Colaço Canan.Colaco at iscte-iul.pt
Wed Dec 11 10:39:35 EST 2019

Dear colleagues,
We would like to invite you to the Winter School 2020 February 3th – 7th, IoT and Blockchain for Smart Cities.

This year, ISTAR – IUL hosts a Winter School, which focuses on “Internet of Things and Blockchain for Smart Cities” at ISCTE, Lisbon.  While bringing together a multidisciplinary team (computer sciences, architecture and sociology), the Winter School offers the possibility to explore IoT in the context of smart cities and the emerging Distributed Ledger Technology.
The objective of this Winter School is to introduce participants to emergent computing paradigms, technologies, services and business models associated with BC and IoT. It also provides an overview of future trends and ongoing research in these new and fast‑growing areas.
The program combines talks from leading players on IoT, Blockchain and Smart Cities and hands-on learning sessions in the IoT laboratory.
Early bird registration until 20 December 2019
Registration until 17 January 2020
More information and registration:  http://istar.iscte-iul.pt/winterschool2020/

We hope to see you at the talks and hands on sessions.
Regards,

Canan Colaço
Gestora de Ciência | Science Manager
Information Sciences, Technologies and Architecture Research Center  ISTAR-IUL<http://istar.iscte-iul.pt/>