[AISWorld] AMCIS 2020 CFP Human-Robot Interactions in Information Systems Mini-track

Sangseok You sangyou at umich.edu
Mon Feb 10 08:09:01 EST 2020

CFP Mini-Track: Human-Robot Interactions (HRI) in Information Systems (IS)

AMCIS 2020

Salt Lake City, Utah, August 12-16 2020

amcis2020.aisconferences.org

We kindly invite you to submit your manuscripts to the AMCIS 2020 Mini-track, Human-Robot Interactions in Information Systems. The track is under the Cognitive Research in IS.

Mini-track Description:
This mini-track aims to enhance our understanding of human robot interactions an emerging area in Information Systems. This mini-track seeks to solicit submissions from a range of topics pertaining to the cognitive and behavioral aspects of interactions with robots and artificial intelligence (AI) and their corresponding outcomes. This includes empirical studies and conceptual frameworks which seek to theoretically advance our knowledge of the topic.

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Promoting the performance of individuals, teams, and organizations working with robots
• Adoption and appropriation of robots
• Empirical studies examining cognitive, psychological, emotional, and social aspects of human-robot collaboration
• Theoretical frameworks for human-robot interaction
• Case studies of human-robot interaction
• Design implications for robots in the workplace and home
• Work practices which focused on human-robot collaboration
• New methodological approaches to studying human-robot interactions

Important Dates:

• January 6, 2020: Manuscript submissions for AMCIS 2020 (Now Open) - PCS Submission Site HERE(new.precisionconference.com/user/login?society=ais)
• February 28, 2020: AMCIS manuscript submissions (completed research and Emergent Research Forum (ERF)) closes for authors at 5:00pm MST
• April 22, 2020: Camera-ready papers are due at 5:00pm MST

We look forward to receiving your best works for the mini-track. Feel free to contact us in case of any question.

Mini-track Chairs:
Sangseok You, HEC Paris, you at hec.fr
Lionel Robert, University of Michigan, lprobert at umich.edu

Best,