[AISWorld] [ PACIS 2020: Call For Workshops, Tutorials & Panels]

Christy M K CHEUNG ccheung at hkbu.edu.hk
Mon Feb 10 23:58:17 EST 2020

Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems 2020
20-24 June 2020, Dubai

We are seeking proposals for workshops, tutorials and panels to be
presented at the 2020 PACIS conference. We welcome work from all strands of
Information Systems (IS) theory and practice.
Workshops and tutorials offer platforms for in-depth learning on specific
topics and interests related to the field of IS. Panels provide a forum for
debate and discussion of modern IS and organizational phenomena and
contemporary issues.

We kindly invite proposals on all aspects of the main conference theme,
“Information Systems (IS) for the Future”. In addition, we solicit
proposals that cover any new or promising research topics, or innovative
and novel methodologies or tools for IS research.

Workshops and tutorials will be held on 21 June 2020. They can be scheduled
for either a half-day or a full-day until 6:00 PM. The scheduling of panels
will be determined based on submissions.
More information can be found here:
https://www.pacis2020.org/call-for-tutorial/

Important Dates
Proposal submission deadline: 27 February, 2020
Notification of proposal acceptance: 24 April, 2020
Presentation materials from all presenters: May 9, 2020
Workshops and Tutorials: 21 June, 2020 till 6:00 PM
Main Conference: 22 – 24 June, 2020

Workshops, Tutorials, and Panels Co-Chairs
Christy Cheung (Hong Kong Baptist University)
Shahriar Akter (University of Wollongong)
Subodha Kumar (Temple University)
Yogesh K. Dwivedi (Swansea University)

--
Disclaimer

This
 message (including any attachments) may contain
confidential
information intended for a specific individual and/or
purpose. If you
are not the intended recipient, please delete this message
and notify
the sender and the University immediately. Any disclosure,
copying, or
distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
based on it,
is prohibited as it may be unlawful.

In
 addition, the
University specifically denies any responsibility for the
 accuracy or
quality of information obtained through University E-mail
Facilities. Any
views and opinions expressed in the email(s) are those
of the author(s),
and do not necessarily represent the views and
opinions of the University.
The University accepts no liability
whatsoever for any losses or damages
that may be incurred or caused to
any party as a result of the use of such
information.