[AISWorld] A Note on COVID-19 from AIS

Nelson, Matthew mlnelso at ilstu.edu
Fri Mar 13 19:36:49 EDT 2020

Hello Members and Friends of the AIS Community:

We are writing to assure the AIS Community that the AMCIS 2020 Program and the ICIS 2020 Program will continue to full completion. This includes all paper reviews, paper decisions, best paper awards and publishing accepted works in the conference proceedings of the AIS eLibrary. The AMCIS 2020 Program and the ICIS 2020 Program will continue to full completion, regardless of what the future may hold for face-to-face presentations.

To do so, we need your help.  Your efforts as authors, paper reviewers, associate editors, track chairs and more are still needed to help assure the continuity not only of the conference programs, but also of the field.  As the situation unfolds, AIS will continue sharing contingency plans as needed.

Thank you for submitting your work, completing paper reviews, volunteering to serve on the committee and participating with the conferences. We are very grateful for your service and patience during these challenging times.

With warm regards,

AMCIS 2020 Chairs

ICIS 2020 Chairs

AIS Council