[AISWorld] CSWIM Chongqing Postponed to Next Year on June 27-29, 2021

De Liu deliu at umn.edu
Sun Mar 29 23:16:00 EDT 2020

Dear friends,

With the deepest regret, the CSWIM organizing committee has made the
difficult decision to postpone CSWIM Chongqing by one year to June
27-29, 2021. This decision was primarily based on the consideration of
the likely prolonged escalation of global COVID-19 pandemic, and many
complications it would cause in travel, economic conditions, and the
process of workshop approval by the Ministry of Education of China.
The decision was also with close consultation with the CSWIM advisory
board, and we sincerely appreciate the board for their strong support
and latitude.

The same committee will organize CSWIM 2021 on June 27-29, 2021, in
Chongqing. In accordance with this decision, we will close the
conference submission system for this year and will provide an
opportunity for current submissions to be reused for CSWIM 2021 (more
details will be communicated to authors). We also thank the organizing
committee of the subsequent CSWIM for their kind cooperation.

We are disappointed not to be able to host you this year. We thank you
for your understanding and continued support, and look forward to
hosting you all in Chongqing in 2021. Until then, stay safe and
healthy!

CSWIM Chongqing Co-chairs
He Huang, De Liu, Hongyan Xu, Ling Xue, Jun Yang