[AISWorld] Your Contribution to a research on Smart Devices and Human Computer Interaction

F. Lelli F.Lelli at tilburguniversity.edu
Mon Mar 30 05:37:14 EDT 2020

Dear Colleagues,
I am writing to you because together with Dr. Heidi Toivonen (*) we are running a multidisciplinary research on human-smart devices interaction.

We are inviting you to take part in a little survey regarding your relationship with smart devices. In doing this survey, you will be able to reflect on how you relate to technology, while contributing to a study that aims to foster a deeper understanding of human interaction with personal smart devices that are becoming a more and more pervasive element of our everyday life.

We sincerely appreciate your support and collaboration.

Completing the survey will take you no more than 5 minutes.

Follow this link to the Survey:
https://tilburgss.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8GMjalxLgvKO1ox

Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:
https://tilburgss.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8GMjalxLgvKO1ox

You are also welcome to forward this invitation to anybody you think may be interested in participating in this research.

Obviously, you are very welcome to contact us by replying to this email if you have any questions. In addition, if you have done work that you believe is relevant for this research, please get in touch. We look forward to learning from you!

All the Best,
Francesco Lelli and Heidi Toivonen

(*) Doing research on agency in the field of Psychology, more info at http://www.heiditoivonen.com/

Check out my free guides on how to do a better thesis and on how to be a better programmer. You are welcome to share and to use them in the way you prefer!

Dr.ir.Francesco Lelli
Tilburg School of Economics and Management
Department of Management
Web:   https://www.francescolelli.info/
eMail: f.lelli at TilburgUniversity.edu
The contents of this e-mail and its attachments ("message") are confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. The contents may not be disclosed, copied or distributed without the prior written consent of the sender