[AISWorld] Last update *** CFP CENTERIS / ProjMAN / HCist 2020 *** Vilamoura, Algarve (Portugal) *** October 21-23 *** Last update

Maria Manuela Cruz Cunha mcunha at ipca.pt
Thu Apr 9 22:01:00 EDT 2020

CENTERIS 2020  -------------------------------------------
International Conference on ENTERprise Information Systems
https://centeris.scika.org/

HCist 2020  ----------------------------------------------
International Conference on Health and Social Care
Information Systems and Technologies
https://hcist.scika.org

ProjMAN 2020  --------------------------------------------
International Conference on Project MANagement
http://projman.scika.org

Crowne Plaza Hotel, Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
October 21-23, 2020

Dear Colleagues,

We hope this message finds you and your loved ones safe and in good
health, as the world grapples with this catastrophe.

We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and, at this point, the
CENTERIS, ProjMAN and HCist 2020 conferences are going ahead as planned.
Our #1 focus is on delivering these world-class conferences, and your
participation should not experience any disruptions.

However, we are considering alternatives to allow remote participation,
if difficulties still occur in September or if the authors do not have
resources for physical participation.

This means that we will accept online presentations and will consider
organizing virtual synchronous sessions.

Ultimately, the Organization will strictly follow all recommendations
from Governmental Official Authorities and follow lessons learned from
other events.

Special fees for remote participation are being studied and will be
available soon.

In the meantime, we encourage you to proceed with your plans to submit
the full papers, as the paper submission deadline is approaching.

* Important dates
    - Paper submission dealine: April 18, 2020
    - Notification of results: June 14, 2020
    - Revised version due: July 11, 2020

* Conference Proceedings by Elsevier Procedia Computer Sciences (CPCI
and Scopus)

* More information available at the conferences webpages:
https://centeris.scika.org/ , https://projman.scika.org/ and
https://centeris.scika.org/

The Organization wishes you and your families good health and protection
during this hard time.

Looking forward to meeting you in beautiful Vilamoura beach next October
for another great conference.

Best wishes,

Maria Manuela Cruz-Cunha
(on behalf of the Organization)