[AISWorld] Free Blockchain Summit hosted by EY

Mary Lacity MLacity at walton.uark.edu
Sun Apr 12 06:33:22 EDT 2020

EY, Executive Advisor Board Member of the Blockchain Center of Excellence, University of Arkansas, has offered free registration for their 2020 EY Global Blockchain Summit, online this year.

To keep it simple and avoid video overload, they have split the summit into three streams, one each day, on April 21, 22, and 23.  Each day has a separate theme and runs from 11am to 3:30pm US Eastern.

Day 1: Business Applications
Day 2: Audit, Tax & Fintech
Day 3: Technology Deep Dive

The EY Summit Home Page: https://pub.ey.com/public/2019/1911/1911-3312324/global-blockchain-summit/home.html

The guests they have lined up include Joe Lubin and John Wolpert (closing keynote, day 1). The CEO of ANSA, Italy’s national news service is kicking off day 2, talking about work they did to fight fake news using blockchain.  Also on day two, there is a fireside chat (no fire, lots of chat) with Bob Bench, from the Federal Reserve.

Finally, on day 3, there will be a technology deep dive on Baseline with a demo of how we will be implementing it at EY for our clients, as well as walk-throughs of some new products we will be announcing and also a deep dive with our R&D team on privacy technology.

Dr. Mary C. Lacity
Walton Professor of Information Systems and Director of the Blockchain Center of Excellence <https://blockchain.uark.edu/>
Sam M. Walton College of Business
202 Business Building-IS Dept
1 University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701

Service Automation Research: http://www.roboticandcognitiveautomation.co.uk <http://www.roboticandcognitiveautomation.co.uk/index.html>
Author of A Manager’s Guide to Blockchains for Business <https://sbpublishing.org/blockchain.html>, SB Publishing.  At Amazon <https://www.amazon.com/Managers-Guide-Blockchains-Business-Knowing/dp/0995682046/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1532220235&sr=8-5&keywords=Mary+Lacity>