[AISWorld] EJIS on IS in the Age of Pandemics

Pär Ågerfalk par.agerfalk at im.uu.se
Wed Apr 15 05:44:30 EDT 2020

At EJIS we believe information systems scholars have a lot of important things to say about the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on digital practices. We furthermore believe that this needs to be said urgently and that our usual review processes are not suited for communication of results that can make a difference here and now.

We have therefore launched a call for Special Communications on IS in the age of Pandemics. We encourage the IS community to submit high-quality short papers that can make a difference in these challenging times. We promise to provide an expedited review process with the aim to publish accepted papers rapidly.

Read more about the special communications and how to submit your paper at bit.ly/3b8EfaG and https://www.tandfonline.com/ejis.

We look forward to receiving your timely contribution,

Pär Ågerfalk, Kieran Conboy, Michael Myers

När du har kontakt med oss på Uppsala universitet med e-post så innebär det att vi behandlar dina personuppgifter. För att läsa mer om hur vi gör det kan du läsa här: http://www.uu.se/om-uu/dataskydd-personuppgifter/

E-mailing Uppsala University means that we will process your personal data. For more information on how this is performed, please read here: http://www.uu.se/en/about-uu/data-protection-policy