[AISWorld] [IEEE ICCI*CC'19:] 2nd CFP: a) IEEE ICCI*CC’20 || b) IEEE SMC’20 TC-BCS on Brain-inspired Cognitive Systems

Niraikalai Vijay vjprdnkfamfr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 08:05:36 EDT 2020

May be the email was sent automatically with addressing as ' Dear
Colleague' to everyone in the mailing list

Hi Yingxu,

  Thanks for letting me know about IEEE conferences on Cognitive Systems.

   May be because of following conference proposal that I submitted last
year, you sent me the upcoming conference details.

   But ' addressing as a colleague' got my attention.

   I am in USA and not a faculty in any of the educational
institutions/IEEE organization mentioned in your yesterday's email.

We wish you work and stay save and well.

        ----- wish you all the same as well.

   All the very best.

Thanks
Sincerely