[AISWorld] OCIS Doctoral Consortium -- Academy of Management Annual Meeting

Marabelli, Marco MMARABELLI at bentley.edu
Tue Apr 28 20:08:53 EDT 2020

Dear PhD Students (and mentors):

While I hope that you are all safe and healthy, I would like to remind you that the deadline for submitting applications to attend the OCIS DC is May 15th (more instructions attached). We welcome PhD students engaged in interdisciplinary research that focuses on Information Systems, Communication and the role of IT in organizations and organizing.

Regardless of whether AOM will be in person or online, the DC will take place, on Friday August 7, 2020. If we go online, the DC will be shorter and the schedule will be adapted to accommodate time-zone differences of the attendants. An NSF grant will provide partial financial support to students (coverage of travel and/or conference fees).

This year (as usual) the OCIS DC features an amazing team of mentors:

  *   Manju Ahuja (Louisville University)
  *   Michael Barrett (Cambridge University)
  *   Yolande Chan (Queens University)
  *   Nosh Contractor (Northwestern University)
  *   Liz Davidson (University of Hawaii at Manoa)
  *   Tim Kuhn (University of Colorado Boulder)
  *   M. Lynne Markus (Bentley University)
  *   Jeff Treem (University of Texas at Austin)
  *   Sue Newell (University of Warwick)
  *   Matt Weber (University of Minnesota)
  *   Marco Marabelli (Bentley University) – Doctoral Consortium Chair
I hope to see many of you there, in person or online. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have questions. Mentors: please share this with interested PhD students.

Best wishes
Marco (OCIS DC Chair)

Marco Marabelli, PhD
Associate Professor of Information and Process Management
Bentley University, 175 Forest St., Waltham, MA
Office: SMI 403 Phone: 781-891-2318
Web: https://faculty.bentley.edu/details.asp?uname=mmarabelli