[AISWorld] 2020 H-Index for MIS - Call for Revisions

Mcisaac, Riley R - (rmcisaac) rmcisaac at arizona.edu
Wed Jun 3 13:13:23 EDT 2020

Hello,

I would like to send out the attached H-Index for MIS, compiled by Dr. Hsinchun Chen's AI Lab, with a request for revisions from your members.

All revision requests should be sent to rmcisaac at email.arizona.edu<mailto:rmcisaac at email.arizona.edu> no later than July 1.

Thank you very much,

Riley McIsaac
Associate Director
Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
Program Manager
AZSecure Cybersecurity Scholarship Program
MIS Dept. The University of Arizona
1130 East Helen Street
Tucson, AZ  85721