[AISWorld] Research on the effects of coronavirus pandemic on scientific research and university teaching

Ewa Ziemba ewzi60 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 19:12:48 EDT 2020

Dear Sir or Madam,

with the research community spending more time at home during these
challenging times, we would like to ask for your help to shed light on how
the coronavirus pandemic is affecting research and teaching activities,
especially through the digitalization of our work.

Please take a brief moment to complete this twenty-minute survey as a part
of research study. Your responses will help scientists understand and
respond to this rapidly evolving situation.

*We suggest completing the survey using a computer desktop because the
mobile version may not work properly on some mobile devices. Please
complete the survey by July 15, 2020. *

*Follow this link to the Survey*:
*ankiety.ue.katowice.pl/index.php/832559
<http://ankiety.ue.katowice.pl/index.php/832559> *

*Or, copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser*:

*ankiety.ue.katowice.pl/index.php/832559
<http://ankiety.ue.katowice.pl/index.php/832559>*

*Prof. Ewa Ziemba, Ph.D., D.Sc.*
Head of Department
Department of Business Informatics and International Accounting
tel. +48 32257-7083 / fax. +48 32257-7083

*Editor-in-Chief* of *Journal of Economics and Management*

*Senior Editor* of *Interdisciplinary Journal of Information, Knowledge,
and Management*

*Prize for Excellent Research Achievements* *2020*
Polish Minister of Science and Higher Education
*Fellow & Distinguished Scholar and Excellence in Research & Scholarship
Award **2013*
International Institute for Applied Knowledge Management

*Excellence in Research & Scholarship* *Award 2016*
International Institute for Applied Knowledge Management

*Bronze Editor 2017; Silver Editor 2018, 2019*
The Informing Science Institute

ORCID: 0000-0002-1084-7497 <https://orcid.org/0000-0002-1084-7497>
Scopus Author ID: 36988191600
<https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=36988191600>