[AISWorld] Getting Ready to "Experience the Flavors of India at ICIS 2020"

Carolina Salge calsalge at uga.edu
Wed Dec 9 19:37:08 EST 2020

Although we cannot meet in person in Hyderabad, ICIS 2020 program chairs and social chairs are committed to bringing you the tastes, sounds, and experiences unique to India! Throughout the conference, special social events and networking breaks will provide you with the opportunity to connect with others while learning, from distinguished IS academics, new skills including cooking traditional Indian cuisine, Indian dance, and practicing yoga.
Take a Yoga Break with

  *   Galit Schmuelli onMonday, December 14 and Tuesday, December 15
  *   Manju Ahuja on Wednesday, December 16

Learn How to Cook an Indian Dish with

  *   Atreyi Kankanhalli on Monday, December 14
  *   Priya Seetharaman on Monday, December 14
  *   Sunil Wattal onTuesday, December 15
  *   Ravi and Sofia Bapna on Wednesday, December 16
  *   Abhay Mishra on Wednesday, December 16

Learn an Indian Dance with

  *   Saonee Sarker on Tuesday, December 15

See a list of our events and recipes here<https://icis2020.aisconferences.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Flavors-of-India-Ingredients-and-Instructions.pdf>. And if you would like to cook along, you may want to make sure you have the necessary ingredients.
We are looking forward to seeing you at these Flavors of India social events next week!
Best,
ICIS 2020 Social Events Co-Chairs
Adrija Majumdar, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
Carolina Alves de Lima Salge, Terry College of Business, University of Georgia
Lior Zalmanson, Coller School of Management, Tel Aviv University
Rong Zheng, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology