[AISWorld] Faculty Salary Survey classification help

Bonnie Anderson bonnie_anderson at byu.edu
Tue Jan 12 16:56:37 EST 2021

Faculty Salary Survey classification help
Many universities participate in the Oklahoma State survey on faculty salaries. I’m trying to figure out if my university is using the right classification code for Information Systems. We use 52.1201. Do any of you use a different one (such as 11.1000 or 11.0103) or anything else? Thanks for your help. Bonnie Anderson bonnie_anderson at byu.edu<mailto:bonnie_anderson at byu.edu>

Thanks!

Warm regards,