[AISWorld] [CFP] Journal of Business Research - Special Issue on Reimagining Global Value Chains in Times and the Aftermath of COVID-19

Delen, Dursun dursun.delen at okstate.edu
Sat Jan 16 16:40:42 EST 2021

Dear Colleagues,

With the start of 2021, the impact of COVID-19 is still prevalent across the world. With that in mind, we would like to bring your attention to our call for papers for the Special Issue on Reimagining Global Value Chains in Times and the Aftermath of COVID-19 at Journal of Business Research. The link for the call is: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-business-research/call-for-papers/reimagining-global-value-chains-in-times-and-the-aftermath

We are particularly looking for high-quality papers that explore the long-term and strategic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on global value chains. As such, we are interested in papers that offer unique insights into the changes that took (are taking) place in GVCs with respect to pre and post COVID-19 pandemic.

The deadline for the call is 28 February 2021. Those who are interested in the call can send inquires to any one of the following co-guest editors: Dr. Ismail Gölgeci at i.golgeci at btech.au.dk<mailto:i.golgeci at btech.au.dk>, Dr. David M. Gligor atdgligor at bus.olemiss.edu<mailto:dgligor at bus.olemiss.edu>, Dr. Erkan Bayraktar at erkan.bayraktar at aum.edu.kw<mailto:erkan.bayraktar at aum.edu.kw>, or Dr. Dursun Delen at dursun.delen at okstate.edu<mailto:dursun.delen at okstate.edu>.