[AISWorld] The 8th Conference with Springer Publication. Scopus, WoS Indexation|Deadline for papers submission-February 21, 2021

John Dreamer smart at digscience.org
Fri Jan 22 12:52:57 EST 2021

Dear Author,

As we all enter this New Year, we hope you continue to be safe as we all
work through these extraordinary times.

You are cordially invited to submit your full paper of 6 - 12 pages.

The 2021 International Conference on Comprehensible Science (ICCS 2021)
will be held in Eilat, Israel, on June 18-20, 2021. Conference website
is https://ics.events/iccs-2021/.
Early submissions are greatly appreciated. A single attending author may
present a maximum of two papers onsite/online. The presentation, award
submission and proceedings submission for a paper must all be in
English.
You may submit your paper online via Online Submission and Review
System. Submitted papers (until 12-page limit) must comply with the
requested format Template, be written in English, must not have been
published before, not be under review for any other conference or
publication. Authors might also consider running their paper through an
unoriginal text detection software such as www.turnitin.com.
All submissions will be twice «blind» reviewed based on relevance,
timeliness, originality, importance and clarity of expression with
convincing argumentative. Besides globally relevant meetings with
internationally representative program/scientific committees
guaranteeing a strict peer-reviewing and paper selection process. After
that you will receive an email notification containing an acceptance or
rejection letter. This letter will contain a submission number that you
should include in all further correspondences.

Publication and Indexation
Accepted and registered Papers will be published in the 2021
International Conference on Comprehensible Science Proceeding by
Springer in a book of the Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems series,
and then will be submitted to ISI Proceedings, SCOPUS, Google Scholar
and other indexations.

We are prepared to offer virtual participation options, for anyone who
cannot or chooses not to travel due to the situation regarding COVID-19.
Due to the restrictions caused this year by COVID-19 Pandemic,
corresponding authors with registration in ICADS2021 will have a
discount of 50 USD in the ICCS 2021 registration.

Important Deadlines:

Submission: 	February 21, 2021
Notification: 	March 30, 2020
Registration:	April 21, 2021